Saturday, February 21, 2009

blog launch

Well....this is my first entry...don't have a lot of time or anything really important to say for that matter just waiting on Katy so we can go shopping in Abilene before the races...My husbands best friend and truthfully one of mine too, is running @ the track there this weekend and we are going to support him in his kick off the new season and trial run in his new car....I'm kinda nervous...I always get that way before he races...guess that is the nurse in me ...not to mention the last race last season his entire wheel broke off and he went head on into the wall... yeah that was scary! Well enough small talk...I created this blog to have somewhere to give updates on us and to have someplace to keep my thoughts and share them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment